Textured clip ins are another trend of protective styling which is even faster and simpler to achieve than your crochet braids, weaves and wigs. Difference from braids and hair weaves, clip ins can be taken out of your head easily and quickly, which make you continue to take care of your hair health and scalp care.
Don’t believe? Watch the following tutorial videos to see how to protective styles using textured clip ins within few mins. All the clip ins that used in the videos are from BetterLength and only ONE bundle of clip ins has been used in all the videos.
- Twist out / braid most of your natural hair with minimal leave out at front
- Braid all of your natural hair with no leave out
- If you are not skilled enough to do twist or braid your natural hair, then just slipping your natural hair into a bun instead. It’s super quick and easy, every one can do it, right?
Aside from these protective styling using textured natural hair clip ins, you can also create a bun. Buns are perhaps the easiest and most versatile protective styling option for all hair types. Buns allow you to protect the ends of your natural hair and most buns can be worn for a few days before they absolutely need to be taken down and restyled. Here are several buns style that you can achieve with your textured clip ins.
- Top Knot Bun on 4c Natural Hair
- Spicy Space Buns for short 4a/4b/4c Natural hair
- Braided bun protective style using kinky curly clip ins
What are your thoughts on using clip ins as a protective style? Have you tried any of these styles before? Wanna to see more tutorials? Go and Follow us on instagram @betterlength, we shared many ideas there.
If you are looking for textured clip ins, don’t forget to check out our website. We are specialized in making textured clip ins for natural hair. Different from other hair companies, all our clip ins are double wefted, you only need to get ONE BUNDLE for any protective style you want.